- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
This could become a serious complication if the Minister of Higher and tertiary education Professor Jonathan Moyo is locked up as he will not have access to twitter services if found guilty of corruption and locked up at Chikurubi Maximum prison as he loves spending his time tweeting on the social media app. By Sibusiso NgwenyaRead More