- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Higher Education minister, Jonathan Moyo has said that the fact that his late daughter “Zanele’s body was repatriated from South Africa without a heart is foul play.” Moyo wrote on Twitter today: “However one elects to define foul play the fact that my angel daughter’s body was repatriated to Zim from SA without its heart is foul play.” source-byo24Read More