- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Tendai Biti MDC Renewal Team Secretary-General yesterday said the plight of vendors lie in changing the government as Zanu-PF has failed to revive the economy. Biti said vendors must be allowed to continue selling their wares as an interim measure as that was their only way of survival under the current economic environment, where a majority of people were unemployed. The opposition party said it will at its inaugural convection in Harare next month, launch…Read More