- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe has rejected embracing homosexuality that some European countries wanted the country to take up at the United Nations Human Rights Council Working Group meeting, but accepted 142 other recommendations that are not in contradiction with the national Constitution.Spain and Canada are some of the countries that recommended that Zimbabwe decriminalises same sex marriage for consenting adults. In some poor African countries, the West has gone to the extent of dangling aid and budgetary support…Read More