- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
A top Zipra ex-combatant, John Gazi has had his farm invaded by Zanu PF supporters on the outskirts of Bulawayo. The invaders claimed the farm is too large for Gazi. The Zanu PF supporters began allocating each other portions of the 1 000-hectare Honey Bird Kop Farm, about 40km along the Bulawayo-Plumtree road, on Tuesday and continued with the exercise yesterday. A Mangena, who was leading the pegging exercise, said Gazi was lucky to have…Read More