- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
YOUTH minister Patrick Zhuwao says only “my” boss President Robert Mugabe will stop “me” from implementing the indigenisation policy. The dreadlocked minister, who is also Mugabe’s nephew, said this Wednesday evening at a media cocktail he organised to “clear” the indigenisation “myths” to journalists in Harare. Zhuwao said no amount of pressure was going to stop him from empowering “my” people through the controversial indigenisation law. The minister is under fire from the opposition and…Read More