- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
YOUTH minister Patrick Zhuwao says only “my” boss President Robert Mugabe will stop “me” from implementing the indigenisation policy. The dreadlocked minister, who is also Mugabe’s nephew, said this Wednesday evening at a media cocktail he organised to “clear” the indigenisation “myths” to journalists in Harare. Zhuwao said no amount of pressure was going to stop him from empowering “my” people through the controversial indigenisation law. The minister is under fire from the opposition and…Read More