- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
ONE of Bulawayo’s top medical doctors, Dr Nhlanhla Mgodla has died. Dr Mgodla died on Sunday morning at Mater Dei Hospital after a short illness. He will be buried at Lady Stanley Cemetery in Bulawayo on Sunday. A service will be held at Selbourne Park Seventh Day Adventist church just before his burial at 730AM. His daughter Miss Lindelwe Mgodla expressed sadness at her father’s death. She said he was…Read More