- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE Constitutional Court should preside over the Gukurahundi atrocities and jail Zanu PF perpetrators of human rights abuses who have been killing and maiming innocent civilians since independence in 1980, a local opposition party has said. “The biggest sin in Zimbabwe for years has been the culture of impunity and the blatant disrespect of the law,” said Jacob Mafume spokesman for the Tendai Biti-led People’s Democratic Part (PDP) party. “The disrespect of the law has been defined by Zanu PF since…Read More