- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
- ZIMBABWEAN BUYS A bag of sand for US $70 000
- BREAKING NEWS: ZIMPAPERS PLANE , plane crash lands- Four escape death as plane crash lands after engine failure, mid air. BREAKING: Four escape death as plane crash lands
- 'Chin'ono faces 20-year jail term'
Other opposition leaders are expected to lead similar demonstrations in Harare and other cities. The Bulawayo demonstrations are set to start at 10am at the Lunar Park grounds along Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, with all opposition parties in the region expected to take to the streets. The protests are running under the theme Together We Can. Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) Bulawayo provincial chairperson, Esnath Bulayana, told journalists that the parties have agreed on a raft…Read More