- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has given in to pressure from the army and war veterans to put a stop to First Lady Grace’s controversial rallies “because they had become a national security threat”, NewsDay has learnt. Since her dramatic entry into mainstream politics in mid-2014, Grace has addressed a series of rallies, most of which have been aimed at raising her political profile and create a platform to undo the political careers of her opponents within…Read More