- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
The revelations by the government of Zimbabwe that it does not have money to repatriate about 200 Zimbabwean women who are stranded in the Middle East oil rich state of Kuwait once again confirms, what we in the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) have consistently said, that Zimbabwe is better off without a government than the ZANU PF curse it is enduring. In making this case it is important to flag out three facts. Firstly, section…Read More