- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Top members of Zanu-PF have spurned a politburo invitation to discuss the succession issue within the ruling party as they are afraid it could be a way of trapping them. Party sources who spoke to The Zimbabwean said word had filtered down from the politburo that party structures were free to discuss President Robert Mugabe’s succession. “What we heard is that the subject of succession was mentioned at a recent politburo meeting after the president…Read More