- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
BULAWAYO residents yesterday woke up to the surprise of seeing Robert Mugabe Way having been defaced and changed to Devolution Way by unidentified people, although there is strong suspicion that the graffiti was sprayed by advocates of devolution of power.Of late, opposition parties and civil society groups from Matabeleland region, particularly MDC, Zapu, Ibetshu LikaZulu, have been pushing government to implement devolution to give local authorities autonomy over their resources. The concept is…Read More