- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
It is amazing to see how some people want to brainwash Zimbabweans about how much Mugabe suffered or sacrificed on behalf of the people for us to be where we are today. Case in point, is that where we are today is a nation down on its knees, led by a 91 year old despot who uses the same oppressive methods employed by the racist white Rhodesian regime to oppress black people back then, to…Read More