- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Over 50 people including South African Home Affairs officials have been arrested on their side of the Beitbridge border post in a development that has left Zimbabwean officials in panic mode. The 50 were arrested for fraud, corruption and other illegal activities and it is suspected that some of the crimes are committed in cohorts with Zimbabwe Government workers at the border. Masvingo Mirror reported that the suspects, who include senior SA immigration officers…Read More