- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) in Bulawayo has banned a planned Communist Group and the Zimbabwe Communist League from holding a meeting at Stanley Hall on the grounds that is “not registered”. The group had sought police clearance for the meeting. In a response dated October 29, Zimbabwe Republic Police of Bulawayo West District in a letter signed by Superintendent D. Mapiye Acting Officer Commanding Bulawayo West District said “Please be advised that this office has…Read More