- ZIMBABWE HAS BEEN RANKED AS THE most "repressed" State globally amid concerns over a shrinking democratic space in the country
- CITY OF HARARE SERVICE MANAGER shoots man in the head during Warren Park bar row
- MAN shot dead in break-in at Central Intelligence Organisation deputy director Gatsha Mazithulela, Harare Home.
- BRIGADIER CHARLES KANETA (64) has died
- BREAKING NEWS:-The Queen has died
A ZANU PF MP has blasted Indigenisation minister Patrick Zhuwao, accusing him of failing to interpret the country’s indigenisation laws thereby precipitating an investor flight that has exacerbated the country’s economic collapse. Gokwe-Nembudziya MP Justice Mayor Wadyajena, who is also chairperson of a Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment, said Zhuwao worsened the country’s economic collapse by threatening to close down companies that failed to comply with the Indigenisation law. …Read More