- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
A ZANU PF MP has blasted Indigenisation minister Patrick Zhuwao, accusing him of failing to interpret the country’s indigenisation laws thereby precipitating an investor flight that has exacerbated the country’s economic collapse. Gokwe-Nembudziya MP Justice Mayor Wadyajena, who is also chairperson of a Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment, said Zhuwao worsened the country’s economic collapse by threatening to close down companies that failed to comply with the Indigenisation law. …Read More