- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
President Robert Mugabe has apologised for haphazard payments to civil servants. Addressing thousands of people at the National Sports Stadium during the Independence celebration, Mugabe said the delays are regrettable.Of late there has been no fixed dates for payments. “We are working on improving salaries for civil servants to be in line with poverty datum line. “Government apologises for late payments for salaries an bonuses but be rest assured that the situation will improve”. Mugabe’s…Read More