- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
ZIMBABWE has put $600 million worth of the country’s critical power projects in the hands of a middleman accused of drug trafficking, and awarded big contracts to companies that are bankrupt or facing corruption charges, it can be revealed today. With the country desperate to rebuild its decaying energy infrastructure, dozens of foreign companies have tendered for lucrative Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) contracts to refurbish existing power stations and build new plants. The bulk of…Read More