- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
ZIMBABWE has put $600 million worth of the country’s critical power projects in the hands of a middleman accused of drug trafficking, and awarded big contracts to companies that are bankrupt or facing corruption charges, it can be revealed today. With the country desperate to rebuild its decaying energy infrastructure, dozens of foreign companies have tendered for lucrative Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) contracts to refurbish existing power stations and build new plants. The bulk of…Read More