- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
HARDLY a week since his return from India where he nearly fell, President Robert Mugabe Wednesday left for Tanzania for the inauguration of that country’s newly elected leader, John Pombe Magufuli. Magufuli is independent Tanzania’s fifth president while Mugabe has been in power since 1980. His (Mugabe) friend and mentor, Tanzania’s first president, Julius Nyerere, stepped down in 1985. Mugabe was invited as African Union chairman. He was seen off at the Harare International Airport…Read More