- IRAN’S PARLIAMENT has approved the ‘hijab and chastity' bill’; with harsh punishments for violations for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.
- NELSON Chamisa, who leads (CCC) a party with neither structures nor constitution, was ejected from a Belvedere house due to failure to pay rentals
- RISHI Sunak has announced green policy changes
- BROOKE BRUK JOHNSON (21) wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023
- VICTORIA FALLS residents accuse CHAMISA of dictatorial tendencies and seeking to impose non local candidates ahead of polls
YOUTH and indigenisation minister Patrick Zhuwao says government is not going to tolerate any debate on the economic empowerment law. A furious Zhuwao who appeared to be taking a dig at finance minister Patrick Chinamasa, told hundreds of cheering Zanu PF sympathisers attending his economic empowerment conference in Harare Friday that those wishing for the reversal of the law were ‘dreaming’. Chinamasa is on record saying that government was revising the controversial black empowerment law…Read More