- CORONAVIRUS does not discriminate and Zimbabweans should rise above their differences to fight the scourge, First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa has said.
- ZIMBABWE WILL GET THE second wave of the Covid-19 when it peaks, with more positive cases and deaths in the next few weeks
- ZIMBABWE'S TRANSPORT MINISTER Joel Biggie Matiza died from Covid-19 at a private hospital in Harare last becoming the 4th minister to succumb to the respiratory infection, after Perrance Shiri, Ellen Gwaradzimba and Sibusiso Moyo as National Hero after hero dies and their bodies queue up for burial at the National Thieves Acre a.k.a Heroe's Acre.
- ZANU PF CHITUNGWIZA MP / businessman Christopher Chigumba has died from covid
- Zanu PF Mwenezi District Coordinating Committee(DCC) vice chair Cde Luckson Chikomo has died due to Covid-19- related complications
A ZANU PF MP has blasted Indigenisation minister Patrick Zhuwao, accusing him of failing to interpret the country’s indigenisation laws thereby precipitating an investor flight that has exacerbated the country’s economic collapse. Gokwe-Nembudziya MP Justice Mayor Wadyajena, who is also chairperson of a Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment, said Zhuwao worsened the country’s economic collapse by threatening to close down companies that failed to comply with the Indigenisation law. …Read More