- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
TROUBLE continues to haunt Zanu PF activist Acie Lumumba after his company’s business account was garnished by the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) over non- payment of taxes since 2010. In a letter dated April 15, Zimra wrote to Lumumba asking him to provide details of his tax payments from 2010 and declare all outstanding taxes which he had not paid for the past five years. Part of the letter read: “Note that you are…Read More