- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
- “Ginimbi” who was granted $10 000 bail after 2 week imprisonment has been arrested on a fresh charge in court today where he had gone for routine remand for another matter in which he was recently granted bail by the High court.
- Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) rep to the (EU), Grace Kwinjeh, has resigned from her post to focus on her studies in South America.
- "TAGWIREI IS A DIRTY MAN. I have problems with the way he does politics. I'm not capturable" -Chamisa,
- WEST MIDLANDS POLICE LAUNCH a double murder inquiry after two men were stabbed in robbery at cannabis factory in Brierley Hill, West Midlands, on Thursday
TROUBLE continues to haunt Zanu PF activist Acie Lumumba after his company’s business account was garnished by the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) over non- payment of taxes since 2010. In a letter dated April 15, Zimra wrote to Lumumba asking him to provide details of his tax payments from 2010 and declare all outstanding taxes which he had not paid for the past five years. Part of the letter read: “Note that you are…Read More