- COST OF LIVING IN ZIMBABWE is ZW$110 550 a month, Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT) latest data for June 2022 has revealed
- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Minister Patrick Zhuwao yesterday admitted to bungling on the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment (IEE) Act, saying he could have misinterpreted certain issues.Minister Zhuwao said President Mugabe’s interpretation of the Act was “perfect” and final. He made the admission of error at a Press conference at his office after the launch of Zimbabwe Youth Empowerment Investment Committees’ Zero Draft Overview. “I am appointed by the President and as l take directions, it…Read More