- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Minister Patrick Zhuwao yesterday admitted to bungling on the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment (IEE) Act, saying he could have misinterpreted certain issues.Minister Zhuwao said President Mugabe’s interpretation of the Act was “perfect” and final. He made the admission of error at a Press conference at his office after the launch of Zimbabwe Youth Empowerment Investment Committees’ Zero Draft Overview. “I am appointed by the President and as l take directions, it…Read More