- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
The Zimbabwean economy is grinding to a halt with clear evidence that the economy if fast tracking into deep seated economic recession. It is also evident that Chinamasa and any of the acolytes in ZANU PF have neither the desire nor the ability of turning around this economy. In short they are as carefree and indifferent as they are clueless. The economy requires structural reforms if the country is to move forward. Furthermore the…Read More