- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Information Communication Technology minister Supa Mandiwanzira has submitted the draft National Information Communication Technology (ICT) Policy document, which when signed by President Robert Mugabe, will tighten government’s grip on cyberspace while facilitating spying on its citizens. The draft policy, which proposes the establishment of a quasi-government entity to monitor internet traffic, was presented to the Office of the President and Cabinet last month and will become national policy once it is signed. It will not…Read More