- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
- “Ginimbi” who was granted $10 000 bail after 2 week imprisonment has been arrested on a fresh charge in court today where he had gone for routine remand for another matter in which he was recently granted bail by the High court.
- Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) rep to the (EU), Grace Kwinjeh, has resigned from her post to focus on her studies in South America.
- "TAGWIREI IS A DIRTY MAN. I have problems with the way he does politics. I'm not capturable" -Chamisa,
Information Communication Technology minister Supa Mandiwanzira has submitted the draft National Information Communication Technology (ICT) Policy document, which when signed by President Robert Mugabe, will tighten government’s grip on cyberspace while facilitating spying on its citizens. The draft policy, which proposes the establishment of a quasi-government entity to monitor internet traffic, was presented to the Office of the President and Cabinet last month and will become national policy once it is signed. It will not…Read More