- NELSON CHAMISA at the start of 2020, promised , he will unseat Mnangagwa who will fall within the first five weeks of 2020...hmn!
- THOKOZANE KHUPHE, MDC-T HAS RESOLVED TO RECALL ALL REMAINING MDC ALLIANCE MPs AND COUNCILLORS , setting the stage for a bruising fight in forthcoming by-elections.
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ZESA HOLDINGS, DR SYDNEY GATA has been re-instated to his position as Executive Chairman.
- MDC-T ACTING PRESIDENT THOKOZANE KHUPHE HAS FIRED THE FOLLOWING EIGHT BULAWAYO Councilors from the party rendering their wards vacant:
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA CELEBRATED HIS 78th birthday today, like Mugabe, the road to 95 yrs old like Mugabe begins,..watch this space!
ZANU PF insiders have reacted angrily to George Charamba’s threats to clamp down on the private media, saying President Robert Mugabe’s spin doctor was caught up in a time warp and should stop being a bully. Charamba told the state controlled Sunday Mail that the “private media has become an appendage of the opposition wishing ill of the ruling party”. As such, Charamba said, government was mulling tough media legislation to curtail press freedom. His…Read More