- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
ZANU PF insiders have reacted angrily to George Charamba’s threats to clamp down on the private media, saying President Robert Mugabe’s spin doctor was caught up in a time warp and should stop being a bully. Charamba told the state controlled Sunday Mail that the “private media has become an appendage of the opposition wishing ill of the ruling party”. As such, Charamba said, government was mulling tough media legislation to curtail press freedom. His…Read More