- INTERVIEW:-Second Zimbabwe Republic has captured Judiciary.
- KASUKUWERE DECLARES HIMSELF A THORN IN THE FLESH of Zanu PF and dares Mnangagwa to arrest him.
- Khupe allegedly reveals that the MDC-T received assistance from the state
- Mary Mliswa targets rivals in Zanu PF purging spree
- COVID: NEW ZEALAND PM JACINDA ARDERN cancels wedding amid Omichron wave.
THE Government says it has been shocked by the strange behaviour displayed by the President of Botswana Ian Khama who this week chose to throw the tenets of diplomatic etiquette out of the window and publicly criticised President Mugabe. In an interview with the Reuters news agency in Gaborone this week, Mr Khama provocatively insinuated that President Mugabe was now too old and should retire. This is despite the fact that President…Read More