- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Three of embattled Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s most vociferous supporters have been arrested on allegations of inciting public violence and attacking President Robert Mugabe, his powerful wife Grace, and other senior government officials. The trio – Godfrey Tsenengamu, 33; Godwin Gomwe, 37; and Vengai Musengi, 36 – are part of a tight 14-member youth group that was summarily expelled from the warring Zanu-PF last Thursday, as the ruling party’s factional and succession wars continue to…Read More