- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
POLICE yesterday arrested at least 30 Bulawayo youths protesting against grinding poverty and joblessness they blamed on President Robert Mugabe’s government. The youths were arrested after they had gathered at Mhlahlandlela Government Complex, where they intended to deliver a petition to Bulawayo Provincial Affairs minister Eunice Sandi Moyo. They were taken to Drill Hall Police Station opposite Mhlahlandlela Government Complex. The anti-government protest march was organised by a local pressure group, Bulawayo Youths…Read More