- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
Zimbabwe Football Association (Zifa) president and businessman, Phillip Chiyangwa, whose property is set to go under the hammer over a $4 million debt owed to the now-defunct Interfin Bank has filed an urgent chamber application at the High Court, seeking to stop the sheriff from selling his property, pending an application for rescission of judgment. In his application filed on Monday, Chiyangwa urged the court to consider his matter as urgent, adding the sheriff…Read More