- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
- FINANCE MINISTER MTHULI NCUBE has outlawed the use of US Dollar, Rand and all foreign currency as legal tender with effect from today, the 24th June 2019.
Hundreds of war veterans aligned to Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa were on Thursday reduced to “street kids” after spending the night in the open, as they were left stranded when police thwarted their demonstration to push President Robert Mugabe to reinstate the suspended Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA)’s executive. When the Daily News visited the war veterans’ offices along Robert Mugabe Road, a number of freedom fighters were seen milling around the premises,…Read More