- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
‘Critics argue that the deindustrialization of Bulawayo, for example, is Gukurahundi by economic means rather than by the gun and the bayonet.’ THIS week I revisit one of my favourite subjects – devolution. When we as MDC fought the last election under the banner of ‘Devolution is our Revolution’, very few cared to pay attention let alone understand the essence of our message given the state of our politics which still refuses to be issue…Read More