- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
A SOUTH African judge asked prosecutors on Wednesday to consider charging the government over its decision to let Sudan’s President Omar Hassan al-Bashir leave the country in defiance of legal orders from Pretoria and the International Criminal Court. Bashir flew out of South Africa on June 15 as world powers and activists were urging the government to arrest him under a warrant from the global court on charges of masterminding genocide and other atrocities in…Read More