- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Claims on social media that Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa’s son was arrested at Beitbridge Border Post while trying to smuggle out $7 million are false and meant to undermine the minister’s efforts in turning around the economy. Minister Chinamasa dismissed the allegations in a statement saying they were deceitful. “There have been rumours circulating in the social media about the alleged arrest of my son for allegedly trying to smuggle $7 million cash through…Read More