- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
Claims on social media that Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa’s son was arrested at Beitbridge Border Post while trying to smuggle out $7 million are false and meant to undermine the minister’s efforts in turning around the economy. Minister Chinamasa dismissed the allegations in a statement saying they were deceitful. “There have been rumours circulating in the social media about the alleged arrest of my son for allegedly trying to smuggle $7 million cash through…Read More