- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
Zimbabwe’s second largest city, ‘Bulawayo’ is facing a major water crisis as supplies are fast running dry. The city’s water supply is drawn from six dams, which are Upper and Lower Ncema, Inyankuni, Umzingwane, Mtshabezi, and Insiza however the levels have dropped below 30% dam cumulative capacity, raising warning flags to the city fathers. The city now stands at just three weeks left before a punishing 24-hour water shedding schedule, is implemented however…Read More