- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
AFRICAN Sun hotels on Friday hauled the Philanthropy Institute of Zimbabwe (PZI) founder, Enrico Sibanda, to court for evading payment of bills after holding events at two of their top Harare branches. Sibanda was at the centre of controversy for dishing doctorates described as dodgy to several high profile business executives, public officials and politicians. Another conference centre provider, Mega First Holdings, also took him to court over same allegations. The former jailbird who is…Read More