- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
.CONVICTED fraudster and dealer Wicknell Chivayo is not the owner of Intratrek Zimbabwe — a controversial company he has successfully fronted to win several multi-million dollar tenders in electricity generation projects over the past two years under murky circumstances. Chivayo is often portrayed as a savvy young businessman and owner of Intratrek, but is in reality merely the Zimbabwean face of the shady company whose owner is the equally controversial South African-based Zambian national Ibrahim…Read More