- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) strongly condemns the unwarranted attack on the people and the country’s Constitution by the police commissioner-general, Augustine Chihuri. Chihuri last Friday at a meeting on Public Order and Security Act (Posa), Chihuri in Harare vowed to crush any peaceful demonstrations staged against Robert Mugabe’s misrule and the citizens’ demands for key electoral reforms before the 2018 elections. The meeting was attended by officers commanding police districts and provinces. What…Read More