- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
Zanu PF MPs this week bunked debate on a motion on police brutality, ensuring there was no quorum to discuss the matter in the National Assembly. But this has backfired and will now cost Parliament several thousands of dollars in taxpayers’ money after the sitting days were extended to Tuesday. Parliament was supposed to adjourn on Thursday until September 8, when Finance minister Patrick Chinamasa will announce the mid-term budget. But MPs are now forced…Read More