- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
Five church leaders in Harare yesterday led a protest march in the city centre, demanding government’s rescission of the national pledge imposed by Primary and Secondary Education minister Lazarus Dokora in May. The clergymen, operating under the Prayer Network of Zimbabwe (PNZ) banner, claimed it was unconstitutional to force pupils to recite the pledge and called on Dokora to resign over his contentious educational policies. The pledge, according to Dokora, is meant to…Read More