- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The organisation said among the 70 people, who are all represented by Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) are “senior citizens” including Rihana Mhondiwa aged 68 years of Warren Park high-density suburb, Fredman Mbanjeshoma aged 68 years of Mabvuku high-density suburb, Isaac Muronzi aged 52 years of St Mary’s high-density suburb in Chitungwiza, Lucky Mutakuragumbo aged 52 years of Glendale and some informal traders, security guards and some unemployed people, who were rounded up…Read More