- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
The Harare, Mayor, Bernard Manyenyeni , who was charged with insubodination and unprocedurally appointing James Mushore as the Harare Town clerk, and suspended by the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere.on 20 April, 2016 ,was reinstated by the High Court. However, the relief was short lived as, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission officers swiftly arrested Councillor Benard Manyenyeni To the Discerning Eye, the whole saga smacks of Zanu PF…Read More