- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
PROSECUTOR General (PG) Johannes Tomana was Wednesday given a 30-day jail term for contempt of court after he defied court orders to issue certificates of private prosecution of Munyaradzi Kereke and Telecel’s Jane Mutasa. Tomana was jailed by a full Constitutional Court bench led by Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku. The sentence was, however, wholly suspended on condition that Tomana issues the private prosecution certificates to Francis Maramwidze and Telecel within 10 days, failure…Read More