- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
PROSECUTOR General (PG) Johannes Tomana was Wednesday given a 30-day jail term for contempt of court after he defied court orders to issue certificates of private prosecution of Munyaradzi Kereke and Telecel’s Jane Mutasa. Tomana was jailed by a full Constitutional Court bench led by Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku. The sentence was, however, wholly suspended on condition that Tomana issues the private prosecution certificates to Francis Maramwidze and Telecel within 10 days, failure…Read More