- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
PROSECUTOR General (PG) Johannes Tomana was Wednesday given a 30-day jail term for contempt of court after he defied court orders to issue certificates of private prosecution of Munyaradzi Kereke and Telecel’s Jane Mutasa. Tomana was jailed by a full Constitutional Court bench led by Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku. The sentence was, however, wholly suspended on condition that Tomana issues the private prosecution certificates to Francis Maramwidze and Telecel within 10 days, failure…Read More