- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
The Zimbabwe Peace Project has reported that on 17 November 2015, Japhet Moyo, a Zanu-PF committee member, in Matabeleland South and kraal head, Azeron Nkala, removed chairperson of the local Red Cross garden committee and a pastor with the Zion Church from his post as the committee chairperson accusing him of not being a member of Zanu- PF. “This disadvantaged villagers as they want a non partisan person for the Red Cross programme,” reads the…Read More