- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
THIRTY-SEVEN Grade 2 pupils were yesterday rushed to Mpilo Central Hospital after some of them started vomiting, apparently from food poisoning after eating poisonous Jatropha fruits. Sources at Manondwane Primary School in Bulawayo’s Nketa 7 said 16 pupils ingested the toxic fruits at the school playground at around 10AM and the rest of the class was taken for treatment as a precaution. “They were playing in their enclosed place where there are swings and slides. The…Read More