- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
After numerous resignations by Labour Shadow Cabinet Members, in the aftermath of the ‘BREXI’, the labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn is digging in his heels and claims that the Labour ballot had “no constitutional legitimacy” . The Labour Economic advisor also, reportedly, stood down today. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. More news to follow…………. photo-online labour leader, Jeremy CorbynRead More