- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
- SAA was sold R51($3 16) when it went bankrupt in 2019
ZIMBABWE has put $600 million worth of the country’s critical power projects in the hands of a middleman accused of drug trafficking, and awarded big contracts to companies that are bankrupt or facing corruption charges, it can be revealed today. With the country desperate to rebuild its decaying energy infrastructure, dozens of foreign companies have tendered for lucrative Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) contracts to refurbish existing power stations and build new plants. The bulk of…Read More