- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Morgan Tsvangirai today announced his shadow Cabinet that he said will work hard in crafting and articulating alternative policies and programmes for the country. He announced his shadow cabinet before the party’s national executive committee that met in Harare today to discuss the national crisis, adding that he had no doubt about the capacity of the men and women he had appointed.President Tsvangirai stressed to the executive that the shadow Cabinet will not…Read More