- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
VICE-PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa who was present when First Lady Grace Mugabe attacked Johannes Tomana over comments he made on young girls, says people should not take things at “face value”, adding the prosecutor general was “going no-where”. Tomana is in the eye of a storm over comments he reportedly made on the legal position relating to age of sexual consent. President Robert Mugabe’s wife, after weeks away from the glare of the public, reportedly seeking…Read More